Being healthy is not just about taking care of your body, you have to take care of many more areas of your lifestyle than just your physical body. Today we're going to look at some areas you may have neglected over the years and how you can start transforming all aspects of your health.
So many of you consider a healthy lifestyle in the context of
Lose weight, but there are many other aspects to being healthy that you need to be
look at. Being healthy is not just about eating right!
Personally, I think the key to a healthy life is to follow a
healthy lifestyle to give yourself the best chance to avoid chronic ones
It is easy to neglect to take care of ourselves for when
We are busy and overwhelmed. We just don't seem to find the time to do it
Take care of us. Self-care prevents “overload burnout” and reduces it
negative effects of stress, therefore, it is important for your health.
There is no doubt that eat right and exercise
Crucial for your body as it uses enough water.
"Calories in" must be countered with "calories out"
Making good food choices, supported by exercise, is indeed crucial
best care of your body.
You will feel better if you eat and exercise right.
But to feel good, you have to do more. Have a healthy lifestyle
must be your priority. Take care of your body, but also your mind and
I was a personal trainer and now a life coach
my customers to create a good balance between all important areas of life.
I also teach them about the importance of wellness
According to the World Health Organization, “Health is a
State of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not just that
Absence of illness or infirmity. “In other words, your health is about a lot
more than physical ailments – it's also about emotional and social fitness.
"The natural healing power in each of us is the greatest power to become healthy." ~ Hippocrates
The best way to look at all aspects of a healthy lifestyle
is your well-being into account.
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of it and
Make decisions for a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than that
Since it is disease free, it is a dynamic process of change and growth.
Definition of wellness
“… A state of total physical, mental and social
Well-being and not just the absence of illness or ailments. " The world
For us, wellness is an opportunity to actively work towards better development
Health. There are 8 areas that make up wellness and your goal has to get one
good balance between everyone.
Eight dimensions of wellbeing
There are eight dimensions of wellbeing: professional,
emotional, spiritual, environmental, financial, physical, social and
intellectually. Each dimension of wellbeing is linked to another. Everyone
Dimension is equally important in the pursuit of optimal health.
Emotional wellbeing refers to understanding your feelings and well
Coping with stress through self-care, relaxation, stress reduction
and developing inner resources from which you can learn and grow
You have to start with your emotional health. You can't have that
avoided the recent upsurge in mental health news. In our stressful
Society it has become a serious big problem. Slowly we come to
the fact that mental wellbeing is just as important as physical fitness is in
Conditions of our general health. Your state of mind affects all of yours
Blood pressure on hormones and resting heart rate.
We humans are often exposed to emotions, some
positive, others negative. It is important to your health that you manage yours
Feelings of dealing with the negative noxious when they arise.
How good is your emotional wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I can ask / seek help when I need it.
- I value self-exploration and self-improvement.
- I am able to recognize and manage the different ones
Stressors in my life.
- I have a feeling of fun and laughter.
- I can feel and label my feelings.
- I express my feelings appropriately.
- I have a sense of control in my life and it is me
able to adapt to changes.
- I can comfort myself or comfort myself when I am
- Others would describe me as emotionally stable.
Environmental wellness encourages us to live a lifestyle
that is respectful of our surroundings. This kingdom encourages us to live
Harmony with the earth by taking measures to protect it. It encourages interaction
with nature and your personal environment.
How good is your environmental wellness? Check yourself
against these statements:
Your environment and the larger global environment play a role
Role for your wellbeing. How you understand it, how you interact with it and how you feel it
Effects contribute to how you live. Ask yourself:
- I care and respect the environment and mine
- I am aware of the risks in my environment
and adapt my lifestyle accordingly.
- I keep a calm home environment.
- I like to take care of my living space and
create a positive place to be.
- I try to lead an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
- It is important to me to find out about topics from
global environmental importance and do my part to fight it.
Financial wellness is where you operate successfully
Financial expenses. Financial stress is repeatedly seen as a common cause
of stress, anxiety and fear for students.
How good is your financial wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I have developed a financial plan for my future
and have a balance between spending for the present and saving for the future.
- I budget my expenses every month.
- I have enough money to make a living.
- My beliefs / values around money are
in harmony with my behavior.
- I have a healthy relationship with money.
Professional wellbeing is about having fun at work and
Appreciation of your contributions. This dimension of well-being promotes the personal
Satisfaction and enrichment in one's own life through work.
How good is your professional well-being? Check yourself
against these statements:
- I have a balance between work and each other
Areas of my life.
- My work has a purpose.
- I enjoy my work and like to do what I do
- I use my skills and personal talents in the role
I have at work
- I'm doing the job I want to do
- My work doesn't burden me very much
- I am optimistic about my current career and mine
Intellectual wellbeing means being open when you are
encounter new ideas and expand your knowledge further. It promotes
active participation in school, cultural and community activities.
How good is your intellectual wellbeing? Check yourself
against these statements:
- I am looking for new challenges.
- I have certain intellectual goals.
- I'm pursuing mentally stimulating interests or
- I have positive thoughts (a low level of
Negativity and cynicism).
- I would consider myself a lifelong learner.
- I put time and energy into professional and
Physical wellbeing refers to maintaining a healthy body and
seek care if necessary. The one area that you all consider when thinking of a
healthy lifestyle. Physical health is achieved through exercise, good food,
getting enough sleep and looking for and getting signs of illness
Help when needed.
How good is your physical well-being? Check yourself against
- I get enough sleep and wake up rested.
- I regularly eat nutritious meals that give me that
Energy that I need to get through the day.
- I get a total of 150 minutes of moderate up
vigorous physical activity per week.
- I eat a balanced and nutritious diet.
- I practice safe sex.
- I do not use alcohol or in moderation am a
Don't smoke and avoid drugs on the street.
- I am generally free from disease.
- I am a reasonable weight for my height.
Social wellness helps you to perform social roles effectively
and convenient and create a support network. This dimension of well-being enables
Not only do you develop encouraging relationships with peers, but also intimate ones
Relationships with romantic partners.
Never as important as eating and exercising properly are
Missing an important family event, an evening with your best friends, or one
Dining with your family. We are social beings and whether extroverted or
As an introvert, investing time and effort in our close social relationships is critical
our continued mental health
How good is your social wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I find the time to stay healthy
Relationships with friends and family.
- I feel and belong to a group or community
don't feel isolated.
- I respect others and their cultural identities.
- I am able to resolve conflicts in all areas of
- I am aware of the feelings of others and can
- I have at least three people that I have one with
close trusting relationship.
- I am aware of my own and am able to set and respect them
and other limits.
- I have satisfactory social interaction with
Your spiritual wellbeing includes your ability to discover
Purpose and purpose in your life and look how in touch you are with yours
Values, morals and a higher spiritual power
How good is your spiritual wellbeing? Check yourself against
- I feel a general sense of peace and well being
in my life.
- I am aware of my own values and beliefs and
respect the values and beliefs of others.
- I believe my life is meaningful and has
- I practice meditation, pray or do some
Type of growth practice.
- I have a general feeling of calm.
- I believe in a higher power.
- I have purpose in mine
- I trust others and can forgive others and
me and let go.
To be healthy, you have to make a conscious choice
Each of these areas is in a good place. Make time for each of them
Make sure you take time to care for your health.
“There isn't a big step that takes that. There are many small steps. "-Unknown
Achieve your path to good health with our healthy lifestyle plan
Achieve your path to good health with our healthy lifestyle plan and unique 70-point weekly scorecard!