This Blueberry Peach Crisp is a wonderful summer dessert with lots of fruit and a lightly sweetened, crispy oat topping.
Blueberry Peach Crisp
I'm a cakes, chips, and cobbler sucker. It has something to do with having a hot, sticky crunch with a cold scoop of vanilla-frozen yogurt cream that really does it for me !! Served deliciously warm from the oven. For a crispy autumn fruit, make this cinnamon apple crispy too.
Sweet ripe summer peaches and blueberries are the perfect combination in this crispy fruit. Once baked, the blueberries will burst into a lovely blue shade that oozes through the crispy ones and some over it. And this recipe couldn't be easier!
The topping is crispy and not too sweet. Perfect for making a potluck, making it for the family or serving guests.
Variations and tips
- To make this gluten-free, swap the flour for a gluten-free flour mix and use gluten-free oats.
- You can use frozen fruit instead of fresh, although it might not be as sweet.
- Make it even easier by using less crispy topping.
More fruit desserts you will love
Blueberry Peach Crisp
Preparation time: fifteen min
Cooking time: 40 min
Total time: 55 min
This Blueberry Peach Crisp is a wonderful summer dessert full of fruits that is served deliciously warm from the oven.
For the filling:
- 5 yellow peaches, cored and sliced
- 1 Cup Blueberries, about 6 ounces
- 1/2 lemon, peeled and juiced
- 2 TL Cornstarch
- 3 1/2 tablespoon Agave nectar or honey
For the topping:
- 1 Cup uncooked faster or oatmeal, * *
- 1/3 Cup Whole wheat flour, * *
- 1/2 Cup light brown sugar, not packed
- 3/4 TL cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup half stick butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 375F degrees.
Mix the peaches, blueberries, agave nectar, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Throw until the fruit is covered.
Place the fruits in an ungreased cake pan. Mix the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over the fruit.
Bake for about 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the fruit is tender.
Serve with a scoop of ice cream or frozen yogurt, if desired.
* To make this gluten-free, swap the flour for a gluten-free flour mix and use gluten-free oats.
Portion: 1/ 8th, Calories: 203kcal, Carbohydrates: 35.5G, Protein: 2G, Fat: 7thG, Saturated fatty acids: 4thG, Cholesterol: 15.5mg, Sodium: 2mg, Fiber: 2.5G, Sugar: 24G
Blue Smart Points: 8th
Green Smart Points: 8th
Purple Smart Points: 7th
Points +: 6th
Keywords: Blueberry crispy, crispy, fruit crispy, peach crispy
sent 29th August 2020 by Gina
Don't miss a recipe!
Receive new free recipes and exclusive content straight to your inbox: