You have wanted to train at home for a long time, but there is always something in your way.
- You open a YouTube video and can barely follow the exercises …
- You are planning a workout, but you don’t want to spend too much time on it…
- You really want to exercise regularly, but you are not motivated enough to do sports …
Ok, it’s time to take off your clothes Training plan Reduce to the essentials and finally stick with it!
Looking for a beginner training at home with no equipment? The 28 Day Workout Challenge is a great way to stop making excuses:
- No equipment required
- Simple exercises that even beginners can do
- Short workouts of less than 15 minutes
- Only 3 exercises per workout – easy to remember
- Only 3 training sessions per week
- Time-based training – adjust the intensity to your level
- The 28 days (4 weeks) duration is ideal for developing a healthy habit
What are the rules for this 28-day beginner workout challenge?
This simple home exercise challenge doesn’t have many rules:
- Do all 3 workouts every week. Select any day / time.
- Do as many repetitions as possible in good shape. Write down the number of repetitions and see if you can do more next week.
- Rest 30 seconds to 1 minute between rounds. If necessary, take a break between exercises.
The “stick with it!” Home training for beginners
Your main goal: Stick to a training plan for 4 weeks, no matter what.
All you have to do is download it and print or save the challenge on your phone Week after week and do your first workout whenever it suits you:
Download full plan (PDF)
What can you expect from this home workout challenge?
The point of it work out The challenge is to get you started exercise regularly at home and a … create healthy habit. This is exactly what most people don’t do until they actually see results.
This challenge prepares you for a more detailed and personalized training plan, such as: 6-week shape-up plan or the 12 week training plan by doing adidas training app.
Start small and increase the intensity later …
That is the basis of everything successful body transformation stories.
You could be the next success story! >>Submit your story now!<< what are you waiting for?