Mario Tomic has successfully brought his natural curiosity and discipline into a successful career as a coach for entrepreneurs and all people in order to get fit and master their development. In today's episode, we discuss the key habits he has developed to help him transition smoothly through his career.
Some of the most important tips we cover are:
- Protect your time. Mario refers to the complexity tax and how he manages to remove anything unnecessary that stands in the way of the reconciliation of life, work and education, while optimizing the results in each area
- As a retired programmer and gamer, Mario is well prepared to talk about how to take a data-driven approach to decision-making
- If you want to get the most out of your workouts and to be successful, you need to learn how to improve your pain tolerance
- The benefit of doing things that are hard, like saying no to things that can prevail
- And the most important productivity hack of all, except knowing that there are no short cuts to success
You can find this too, and all are other Six Pack of Knowledge podcasts (curated discussions with the world's greatest hypertrophy experts).
Find all of our podcasts on the following services: iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, YouTube, Stitcher, PlayerFM, PodBean