Bake Cajun Chicken Vegetable Tray
A delicious but simple dish that is a bit of fun. It's filled with protein and lots of vitamin C from the red peppers.
Use it with your serving of rice when you have carbs left. If you don't mix and match this dish, broccoli rice is a great alternative to rice. It's considered free food, but it helps fill any dish.
For example, Green Isle Broccoli Rice is made from 100% broccoli and a 160g serving contains only 2g of carbohydrates, 83% fewer calories than cooked rice and is a source of vitamin C. It contains only 21kcal per & 1.2g of carbohydrates per 100 g.
Cajun Chicken Vegetable Tray Bake Ingredients:
- 400 g mini chicken fillets
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red / green pepper
- 1 large carrot
- cajun spice
- Chicken stock cubes, crumbled
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place the chicken fillets in a lined baking sheet.
- Cut the onion, pepper and carrots into pieces and place in a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cajun spices, cubed chicken stock and add some water.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Download your own copy of the Cajun Chicken Vegetable Tray Bake Recipe here.
The post Cajun Chicken Vegetable Tray Bake first appeared on Motivation Weight Management.