This quick and tasty curry chicken cauliflower baking recipe uses 3 of your 7 servings of protein per day. It's a perfect dinner option, accompanied by some basmati rice as one of your carbohydrate servings.
Ingredients for curry chicken cauliflower casserole
- 500 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
- 600 g skinless and boneless chicken legs
- 400 g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
Instructions for baking curry chicken cauliflower
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C / fan 180 ° C / gas 6.
- Cook the cauliflower florets in a saucepan of boiling water over high heat for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain well.
- In the meantime, mix the curry powder and 3 tablespoons of water in a shallow bowl to get a smooth paste. Make a couple of slashes in each chicken thigh, add and toss the paste to coat evenly. Spray a large non-stick roasting pan with low-calorie cooking spray and arrange the chicken legs in a layer.
- Toss the cauliflower with the remaining curry paste to lightly cover the florets and place in the can around the chicken legs. Season lightly, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and fry for 10 minutes. Sprinkle over the tomatoes and cook for another 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Just before the end of cooking time, place the spinach in a large colander over the sink and pour it over a kettle of boiling water to wither it. Drain well, add to the chicken and cauliflower and serve hot.
Download your copy of Curry Chicken and Cauliflower Bake here.