Delicious curry tofu wraps. This flavorful vegan dinner has great taste. It's easy to make and wrapped with chunky tandoori-flavored tofu on a cool mint, yogurt, and red cabbage relish!
Sure to please everyone at the dining table, including non-vegans.
This recipe uses 2 carbohydrates when used for dinner, but everything could be cut in half to make 1 package for a tasty lunch option.
Curry Tofu Wraps Ingredients
- 400 g of crushed red cabbage
- 4 heaped tablespoons of non-dairy yogurt (e.g. Alpro Plain with coconut)
- 3 x 200 g packages of tofu, each cut into 15 cubes
- 3 tbsp mint sauce
- 2 tbsp tandoori curry paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cal fry lite spray
- 2 onions (250 g) sliced
- 2 large cloves of garlic, sliced
- 8 small wholemeal wraps
- Quarter 2 limes
Curry Tofu Wraps Directions
- Mix the cabbage, yogurt and mint sauce, season and set aside.
- Toss the tofu with the tandoori paste and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat a pan and cook the tofu (in batches) until golden brown on each side for a few minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside. Spray the pan with 1 cal. Spray, stir in onions and garlic and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Put the tofu back in the pan and season well.
- Heat the wraps and top them with cabbage, followed by curry tofu and a good pinch of lime.
- Serve with a side salad.