All the great taste of lasagna but none of the carbs!
Feel full, but not bloated like you could with regular lasagna, with this high-protein, low-carb lasagna recipe. And while it's a healthy take on lasagna, it offers the satisfaction you would traditionally expect from this comfort food.
Take a pan, mixing bowl and baking sheet and there you go.
You can serve it with free vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower to fill it up further.
High protein low carb lasagna ingredients
- 240 g lean hamburger beef
- 200 g of 1% cottage cheese
- ½ cup (60 g) green onions, chopped
- ½ cup (75 g) green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup (200 g) tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups (450 g) spinach
- 70 g mozzarella
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Cayenne pepper
- Fry the beef in the pan and drain. Remove from heat and add tomatoes, onions and green pepper. Season the meat mixture with garlic, pepper, and cayenne pepper (you can also add; oregano, Italian seasoning, etc.).
- Layer spinach, cottage cheese and meat mixture in small baking dish (1/2 meat mixture, spinach, cottage cheese, 1/2 meat mixture). Top with grated mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Download a copy of the High Protein Low Carb Lasagna Recipe here.