This Grilled Potato Sliced Chicken and Stir-Up Vegetable Recipe is as easy as it gets, and one that you should master and always have ready – it's filling, tasty, and healthy.
Check all boxes!
This recipe uses 2 protein, 1 carbohydrate and 1 fat serving. You have 1 carbohydrate, 5 protein, and 1 more fat that you can spread over the other meals.
The free veggies can be exchanged for any free veggies of your choice for a healthy yet filling dinner.
- 400 g of chicken breast
- 480 g of potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 g broccoli
- 150g zucchini
- 150g red pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Rosemary sprigs
- Set the oven to Gas Mark 6 / 200C (400F).
- Place the potato wedges in a bowl. Season with paprika, sea salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix well to coat the potatoes evenly. Place on a baking sheet with a few sprigs of rosemary and bake for 45 minutes.
- Heat a heavy pan / grill pan. Season the chicken breast and drizzle with the remaining olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place on the hot pan and brown well on both sides, reduce the heat and continue cooking for about 15-20 minutes, until everything is completely cooked.
- Heat a large pan or wok for the last 5 minutes. Add some 1 cal spray and sauté the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with potatoes and vegetables.
Download your copy of the “Grilled Chicken with Potato Slices and Roasted Vegetables” recipe here.