Tips for Weight Loss: Achieving the weight you want requires constant exertion and hard work. With the right diet, exercise plan, and determination, you can easily make the journey to losing weight easily. Garlic or lahsun is an important part of Indian cuisine. It adds flavor and has the power to make any dish tasty. Garlic has other nutritious benefits and one of them is the ability to shed those extra pounds.Also Read – Kangana Ranaut’s Weight Loss Journey: Lose 20 Kilos In 6 Months, Get Permanent Stretch Marks
Garlic is also known as an immunity booster. It helps relax blood vessels for proper blood flow, lower blood pressure, and also helps protect blood vessels from damage. It also plays a key role in lowering the risk of heart disease. It’s stacked with important ingredients like vitamins B6 and C, fiber, manganese, calcium, to name a few. Also Read – Millet For Weight Loss: Types Of Millet And How Beneficial It Is In Losing Weight
What is the nutritional value of garlic?
According to the Times of India, here are the nutritional benefits of garlic: Read also – Weight Loss in Real Life: I was 104 kg, a visit to my daughter’s school changed everything
- Stacked with vitamins B6 and C, fiber, manganese, calcium
- Calories – 306
- Fat – 13.8
- Sodium – 617 mg
- Carbohydrates – 14g
- Protein – 35.2 g
- Iron – 22%
Is Raw Garlic Effective For Weight Loss?
- Garlic has many healthy and nutritious ingredients that will help shed those extra pounds. When consumed with a healthy diet and intense exercise, it brings good news.
- Garlic helps in increasing energy levels and burns unwanted calories. This is important as it keeps your body fit and healthy. With components that boost your metabolism, garlic helps you lose weight efficiently.
- Garlic will keep you full longer. It also prevents you from overeating as it will keep you feeling full. Garlic is also known as an appetite suppressant.
- Garlic is also linked to fat burning, according to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition. The ingredients stimulate fat burning and thus weight loss goals are achieved.
- Garlic is also known for its detoxifying ingredients. It helps in flushing out the toxins that can be hindering the digestive system. Not only for weight loss, but garlic also helps protect the digestive system.