Just because you are on a weight loss program doesn't mean you have to follow a boring and boring diet. It's all about healthy eating.
To achieve healthy weight loss it is more important than ever to eat regularly and provide as much variety as possible so that you can enjoy your food.
Try these 10 tips as part of your eating plan and see how boring healthy eating is anything but boring.
1. For pasta and curry, choose a tomato dish instead of a cream or coconut sauce.
2. Reduce the fat content of omelets by using a whole egg but only another's whites.
3. Use iceberg lettuce leaves instead of bread wraps. Fill with tuna flakes or sliced chicken breast, season with spices or season with a low-fat dressing.
4th Experiment with fat-free ingredients to maximize flavor. Sprinkle chicken or fish with Cajun seasoning or add a pinch of lemon for a classic accompaniment to salmon or trout.
5. Chicken breasts are a great, low-fat staple food, but overcooking can become dry and tasteless. For a tasty and juicy alternative, try roasting individual breasts on the bone – you'll be amazed at how much more flavor they retain. However, avoid eating the skin.
6th Soups, salads, and stir-fries are great ways to enjoy vegetables. Red or green peppers, spring onions, tomatoes, cabbage, mushrooms, and celery are calorie-free, so you can eat as many as you want. Others like carrots, peas, green beans, and beets are very low in calories.
7th Try pureed cauliflower seasoned with salt and pepper as a delicious alternative to mashed potatoes.
8th. Beans on toast are a classic quick meal staple. Keep it healthy by choosing sugar-free baked beans and toasted pitta bread.
9. Chopped fruits, sugar-free jelly, and fat-free yogurt are great desserts.
10. They're a low-fat, healthy food, but let's face it, fish isn't for everyone. If you're a confirmed carnivore, meatier fish like salmon, tuna, swordfish, and monkfish are a great way to introduce seafood to your palate.