This healthy stir fry sesame beef is a delicious recipe, and stir fry is a quick, easy, and healthy way to make a meal.
Using sesame oil instead of low calorie spray is important for this recipe as it adds flavor to the beef. Like most vegetable oils, sesame oil is a good choice because of its fatty acid content. Both the oil and seeds contain a wide range of polyunsaturated fatty acids that can help keep the cardiovascular system strong and cholesterol low.
In addition, sea seed oil is high in zinc, which is good for our skin, and copper, which has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
You can also use the meat of your choice in place of beef and trade in your favorite vegetables as well.
Ingredients for healthy stir fry seasme beef
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 400 g sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 125 g broccoli florets
- 1 paprika, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
Instructions for Healthy Stir Fry Sesame Beef
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the beef strips and brown for 3-4 minutes, then remove from the wok and set aside.
- Place the vegetables, chopped garlic and chillies in the hot wok and fry for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Add the beef back in and add the soy sauce.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Click here to download your own PDF copy of the recipe.