Like it or not, this time of year is a time to reflect. While some years may be hard for us to remember (the hottest summer, wettest winter, largest All-Ireland, etc.), 2020 will stand out for obvious reasons.
I hope my message today is one that you will get and that is:
No two weight loss trips are alike, but it's safe to say that many of the challenges are. As we work towards the end of this year, it is time to reflect on the positive changes we are making as we let go of old ways that no longer serve us.
As you read this you will fall into one of two camps:
1. You're motivated and you know there are challenges that lead to slip-ups, but that's completely normal and one of the most important things we train you to do – how to deal with slip-ups and the guilt that comes with them.
As you know, motivation is a zone of no guilt. You shouldn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep – that noise and chatter from the sidelines / social media.
2. They are watching from the sidelines and are not yet ready to embark on the journey. As the title of today's email reads, wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. There is so much misinformation and false promises from so many diets that you can become discouraged.
If you have a real desire to change, to do something about your weight, we will coach you and help you overcome those little doubts. Don't lose sleep because of the opinion of sheep.
Last week I wrote about the dimmer switch and how you can switch your approach from a lightbulb to a dimmer.
We have 29 assistant sheets that cover a wide variety of topics and challenges. Based on today's topic, here are 5:
- You can slip, but you won't stop
- Tips to keep diet saboteurs at bay
- Understand our mental blocks
- Understand how we can unprogram ourselves
- Reasons for mental weight blocks
The biggest mistake is not doing anything.
All assist sheets are in the mobile app. Above all, contact your motivational clinic if there are any doubts or problems.
Wolves do not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.
Remember, we're in it together.